"Millions of Tiny Hoes"
For hard compacted soils we recommend doing what the pros do:
Drop down Tru-gyp™ Concentrated Minerals after aerating. Tru-gyp™ is a natural soil conditioner that works like millions of tiny hoes to loosen heavy clay soil. Tru-gyp™ improves the fertility and functioning of your soil.
The best time to apply Tru-gyp™ is after the lawn has been mechanically aerated. The Tru-gyp™ will fall into the holes and work its way down deeper into the soil for more effectiveness.
- Is a certified organic plant nutrient and soil ammendment
- Lets air and water penetrate, improves drainage
- Reduces and retards soil cracking and crusting
- Counteracts salt damage, replaces harmful sodium to permit the growth of grass
- Increases fertilizer effectiveness
- Adds vital nutrients, sulfate, sulfur and soluble calcium
- Supplies essential calcium for cellular strength and plant vigor
- May make 25%-96% more water available to plants
- Reduces excessive runoff and erosion
- Contains CaSO4 (calcium sulfate) to fight nutrient tie-up making many essential nutrients more available
- Enhances positive bacterial action and discourages plant diseases related to poor soil aeration
- Performs as an ammendment, conditioner and fertilizer
Four Seasons Lawn Aeration INC. can apply Tru-gyp™ Concentrated Minerals for: